Saturday, January 9, 2010

Somebody Ring The Alarm!
















He seems to be a mere eyewitness to the world.
Documenting. Recording. Journaling.
He refuses to see simply in black & white.
He speaks in colours.
He weaves history- current & past
Into his own masterpeice of intricate detail.
And as he sings his brothers spirituals [Ziiinc Blue!],
He moves to the rhythm of his own beat.
He is as charismatic as he is articulate and gifted.
Somebody ring the alarm... Oveous is in the building!

Patrick J.







6 comments:

  1. eh! dis kat is mad talented. thats truth.
    thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen clips of him on YouTube, but have never seen him in this light before. He seems genuine guy. And that intro you gave him suites him well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about this guy but missed him when he came to my school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This artist is totally awesome!I don't know if you are familiar with his other work, but I thought I would post this just in case.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKV7rkN9TIg

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was interesting.

    ReplyDelete